It focuses on your behaviour so you become more efficient, effective and happier.
Through Timelyness you can achieve a better appreciation of time and learn a less stressful approach to deciding how you spend your time.
Timelyness offers a framework, tailored to your own personality preferences, to enable you to get all the benefits of time skills, without the rigidity and constraints of traditional time management.
Timelyness Time Skill Benefits will be able to improve your life by:
- Feeling a sense of achievement each day
- Reducing the stress levels in your life
- Making life easier for yourself
- Having more time to do the things you enjoy doing
- Getting the respect of those people you value in your life
- Being more aware of yourself and what you value
- Understanding your own definition of “success”.
The language of Timelyness is Happiness, Simplicity, Habits, Flow, Natural, Mindset, Capacity: not Discipline, To-do Lists, Goals, Planning, Prioritising and Wasting Time.
In simple terms Timelyness is an alternative approach to Time Management that:
- Focuses on you and how your mind and body impact on your actions; not time.
- Helps you develop best behaviors in terms of daily routines to maximize your ability to have a good day
- Utilises research and proven management principles to plan your week, month and year for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Uses one simple tool, the Living Diary.
Its main aim is to “Make Work Fit the Time YOU Want to Give it” and its objectives are:
a) To set up a work pattern that maximizes your efficiency and effectiveness to be successful at work
b) Create a Balance between work, home, leisure and pleasure that suits you.
c) Develop habits and routines that maintain or improve your health and well being.
Traditional problems like procrastination, prioritizing, To-Do lists, wasting time and multitasking are handled in a natural and logical manner.
So, the Benefits of Timelyness are it is:
- Easier to Start, so you have a better chance of success
- Simpler to Use, no filofaxes or complicated tools
- Quicker to implement, you can start today
- Minimal cost, you can start with our free sampler
- Minimal risk in implementing as it is a step by step process
- Moulded to meet your values, beliefs and personality, so you won’t be taken out of your comfort zone.
- Designed to address procrastination, goals and other time problems.
- Develops good habits and routines to make life easier and more healthy.
Start your Day the Timelyness Way!
Getting started is easy, keeping any new behaviour going is not. So, apart from my books and resources I am here to help. You can:
You can keep yourself up to date on new ideas and tips by:
- Following me on Twitter
- Signing up for my MONTHLY Newsletter
- Paste my Blog RSS feed into your feed reader using the +Subscribe Bar in the Footer of this page.
My book, The Myth of Time Management explains my research journey and basic principles.
The sequel, 7 Steps to Timelyness is the practical step by step guide to achieving Timelyness.
So, get started now by reading my Learning Timelyness Page.